CEDERBERG FOOTHILLS • Regular-Cut Rooibos in 40 Compostable Tea Bags • 100g
Notes of baked and confectionary aromas, smooth tannins with a full mouthfeel and long finish. A fine tea to accompany breakfast or make a mid-morning cup.
From a farm on the western ridge of the Olifants Valley, this area has been known to produce excellent wines from rocky ground. At 650m, with south facing slopes that are exposed to cooling afternoon breezes, the terroir brings a nuanced slower maturing leaf. Soils are sandy with broken sandstone and ‘koffieklip’, or ‘coffee rock’, so named for its granular nature.
Put one bag per cup in a stove-top kettle and boil vigorously for 2-4 minutes. Or, steep in a cup with freshly boiled water for 5-6 minutes.
- Tea bags are made of renewable biopolymer, polylactic acid (PLA) called Fibre+™. They are certified compostable and oil based plastic free. Consumer can responsibly dispose of teabags in their local council food bin or organic waste collection which are essentially industrial compost facilities.
- Teabags are packed in recyclable polyprophylene pouches
- White tin box, box made in South Africa
- Height 15.2cm
- Width 7cm
- Length 10cm
- Halal certified by SANHA, South African Halal Authority
- CAPE TOWN: R60. Free delivery for orders larger than R350. Delivery in 2-3 working days.
- REST OF SOUTH AFRICA: R125. Free delivery for orders larger than R500. Delivery in 3-6 working days.