Sunbird Rooibos Tea
CEDERBERG FOOTHILLS • Regular-Cut Rooibos in 40 Compostable Tea Bags • 100g
Notes of baked and confectionary aromas, smooth tannins with a full mouthfeel and long finish. A fine tea to accompany breakfast or make a mid-morning cup.
Visitors to the Cederberg will likely have driven past this farm on their way to Cape Nature’s Algeria Rest Camp. It has an altitude of 340m, and variable low-gradient slopes with warmer summer days but cold winters. Soils are sandy with broken sandstone and ‘koffieklip’, or ‘coffee rock’, so named for its granular nature.
Put one bag per cup in a stove-top kettle and boil vigorously for 2-4 minutes. Or, steep in a cup with freshly boiled water for 5-6 minutes.
- Tea bags are made of renewable biopolymer, polylactic acid (PLA). They are certified compostable and oil based plastic free. Consumer can responsibly dispose of Fiber+ teabags in their local council food bin or organic waste collection which are essentially industrial compost facilities.
- Teabags are packed in a recyclable two polyprophylene pouches, each containing 20 teabags
- White tin box, box made in South Africa
- Height 15.2cm
- Width 7cm
- Length 10cm
- CAPE TOWN: R60. Free delivery for orders larger than R150. Delivery in 2-3 working days.
- REST OF SOUTH AFRICA: R125. Free delivery for orders larger than R375. Delivery in 3-6 working days.