Instead of offering your friends a dessert and a cup of tea, why not to combine the two? This delicious Hot Vanilla Chocolate Rooibos will make your family and friends warm and happy - and dark chocolate is even good for you!
Africa produces cocoa beans but makes the least of its chocolate
Africa produces more than 70% of the world’s cocoa beans but makes less than 1% of the world’s chocolate. De Villiers however produces high premium, quality artisan chocolate. All their cocoa beans are traceable to farm level and are free from any people exploitation. Their African Collection is UTZ certified, meaning that they support sustainable cocoa farming where farmers implement practices with respect for people and planet.
What you need for one cup of goodness
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Sunbird Rooibos tea from the Hidden Valley
- 1 cup boiling hot water
- 3 pieces of dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of locally sourced honey
How to make the magic
- Place the Rooibos tea, dark chocolate, vanilla extract into an infuse or tea strainer
- Add boiling hot water into the cup with the tea
- Add chocolate and honey
- Brew the rooibos tea for 7 minutes
- Add vanilla extract
- Remove the tea strainer and enjoy!