Sales and Admin Assistant
Sunbird Rooibos was established in 2016 and now we are looking for a new team member to assist us with administrational and sales duties. Sunbird Rooibos is known for exceptionally good service and we are looking for a positive and proactive person who can accomplish tasks without close oversight. This is a part-time position (24 hours a week) and based at our office in Paarden Island, Cape Town, but as the company grows, this could become a full time position. Flexible working hours and partial working from home can be discussed.
Please visit www.sunbirdrooibos.com for more information about the business.
Qualifications and experience
- Matric or PG Diploma
- Driver’s license, with own vehicle a distinct advantage
- Good skills with Gmail and G-drive, MS Office and Excel
- Experience in using an accounting programme
- Able to follow instructions
- Good phone voice and manner
- Good email writing style and manner
- Carry out tasks independently
- Can lift 10kg boxes
Key duties and responsibilities
- 24 hours work per week. Most tasks to be completed during working hours.
- Monthly sales calls and emails to existing customers
- Create sales invoices
- Pick, pack and dispatch orders via courier
- Collect and deliver raw materials to packer and collect finished goods
- Track SKUs through Excel
- Compile sales data on Excel
- Occasional delivery to locations in Cape Town
- Very occasional day trip to Citrusdal and Clanwilliam area
- Compile monthly purchase invoices
- Follow up with overdue payments
- Miscellaneous office tasks and errands
Candidate should be a South African citizen or hold a valid work permit. Remuneration dependant on work experience and qualifications. Please email salary expectation, motivation letter and CV as an attached pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position to start on July 4th 2019.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published