The side effect of social distancing can be quote harsh during lockdown in South Africa. As we reached level 3 restrictions with more freedom of movement, we are still not advised to meet friends and family. Along with calendars filled with Zoom and FaceTime calls, gift giving can help bridge some of the physical and emotional distance people are experiencing.
Sarie Magazine, the No1 magazine for the Afrikaans-speaking woman with a modern view of the world, approached us for collaboration with Sarie and To Be Gift Boxes. Co-founded by sisters-in-law, Leandie du Randt and Michelle du Randt, To Be Gift Boxes officially opened their online ‘doors’ in March 2019, offering many different, beautifully designed gift boxes filled with gift options for any person and any occasion and is delivered to anybody in South Africa.
Leandie is a well-known South African actress and entrepreneur and we follow her inspiring Instagram account every day. Visit her account here.
In the SARIE Winterbox, which is valued at R1335, but you only pay R699, you can find
- Somtotaal by Anchien Troskie
- Luistervink: 13 stories by Madré Marais
- Draairivier by Engela Ovies
- Sunbird Rooibos Tea: random selection of Pure Rooibos, Rooibos Chai, Spiced Orange Rooibos, Hibiscus & Rooibos or Buchu & Rooibos
- Caribbean Tan Skin Smoothing Exfoliator
- Face mask from Adene's Farm Flowers
- Fridge magnet from M. Studio
- Sofija's dukkah spice
Remember to treat yourself well.