Organic Rooibos Chai - Sunbird Superior - 20 Compostable Teabags - 50g
Our Rooibos Chai is an aromatic blend of naturally sweet Rooibos, and our own blend of chai spices. It brews up a rich and full-bodied cup combining the best of the Cape and Indian style flavours.
- EU-organic certified
- Halal certified by the South African National Halaal Authority.
- Rooibos (80%)
- Masala Mix (20%): cinnamon, cardamon, ginger, cloves, black pepper)
For best results, boil vigorously on a stove top kettle for 2-4 minutes. Alternatively, steep in a cup of freshly boiled water for 6-8 minutes. We usually suggest drinking this fine Rooibos without milk or sugar, but a sweet milky Chai is just delicious..
Our Rooibos is grown by farmers who do not use any artificial fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
- Halal certified by SANHA, South African National Halaal Authority
- EU Organic certification
- Each box has 20 * 2.5g compostable tea bags wrapped in a compostable pouch.
- Fibre+® tea bags are made from 100% renewable biopolymer, polylactic acid (PLA), being 100% compostable and biodegradable.
- The size of an individual box is (13.5cm * 5cm *7cm).
- Paper box: 100% RECYCLABLE
- CAPE TOWN: R60. Free delivery for orders larger than R350. Delivery in 2-3 working days.
- REST OF SOUTH AFRICA: R125. Free delivery for orders larger than R500. Delivery in 3-6 working days.