Sunbird Superior - Buchu & Rooibos - 20 Compostable Teabags - 50g
Buchu, Agothosma Betulina, is native species to the Western Cape in South Africa. With a minty, blackcurrant flavour and high natural oils, when combined with our premium Rooibos tea, it elevates the natural aromas and accentuates their respective flavours.
Rooibos (96%), Buchu leaves (4%)
For best results, boil vigorously on a stove top kettle for 2-4 minutes. Alternatively, steep in a cup of freshly boiled water for 6-8 minutes. We suggest drinking this fine Rooibos without milk or sugar…at least for your first sip
Our Rooibos is grown by farmers who do not use any artificial fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides.
CONTENT AND PACKAGING
Each box has 20 * 2.5g compostable tea bags wrapped in a recyclable pouch.
BioWeb® tea bags are made from 100% renewable biopolymer, polylactic acid (PLA), being 100% compostable and biodegradable.
The size of an individual box is (13.5cm * 5cm *7cm).
Paper box and plastic pouch:100% RECYCLABLE
- Halal certified by SANHA, South African National Halaal Authority
- EU Organic certification
- CAPE TOWN: R60. Free delivery for orders larger than R350. Delivery in 2-3 working days.
- REST OF SOUTH AFRICA: R125. Free delivery for orders larger than R500. Delivery in 3-6 working days.