Sunbird Rooibos Tea
CEDERBERG GREEN • Regular-Cut Rooibos Leaf in 40 Compostable Tea Bags • 100g
A fresh crisp tasting medium bodied tea with notes of green apples and newly moved grass. An invigorating drink to start the day with.
The terroir is the same as in Cederberg Foothills.
Steep in a cup with 70-80 C water for 3-4 minutes to avoid astringent flavours. With a naturally sweet flavour and gentle tannins, we suggest no milk or sugar - at least for your first sip.
- Tea bags are made of renewable biopolymer, polylactic acid (PLA). They are certified compostable and oil based plastic free. Consumer can responsibly dispose of Fiber+ teabags in their local council food bin or organic waste collection which are essentially industrial compost facilities.
- Teabags are packed in a recyclable two polyprophylene pouches, each containing 20 teabags
- White tin box, box made in South Africa
- Height 15.2cm
- Width 7cm
- Length 10cm
- CAPE TOWN (including STELLENBOSCH): FREE DELIVERY. Delivery in 2-3 working days.
- REST OF SOUTH AFRICA: R115, free for orders larger than R375. Delivery in 4-6 working days.