CEDERBERG GREEN • Regular-Cut Rooibos Leaf in 40 Tea Bags • 100g
A fresh crisp tasting medium bodied tea with notes of green apples and newly moved grass. An invigorating drink to start the day with.
Green Rooibos is made by fixing the color of the green leaves before the plant can oxidise. This is usually done by drying the leaves soon after harvest. However, our Green Rooibos is fixed using steaming, emulating traditional green tea methods. This ensures the maximum anti-oxidant retention and creates the crispiest flavour.
Steep in a cup with 70-80 C water for 3-4 minutes to avoid astringent flavours. With a naturally sweet flavour and gentle tannins, we suggest no milk or sugar - at least for your first sip.
- Teabags are packed in a recyclable two polyprophylene pouches, each containing 20 teabags
- White tin box, box made in South Africa
- Height 15.2cm
- Width 7cm
- Length 10cm
- Halal certified by SANHA, South African National Halaal Authority
- CAPE TOWN: R60. Free delivery for orders larger than R150. Delivery in 2-3 working days.
- REST OF SOUTH AFRICA: R125. Free delivery for orders larger than R375. Delivery in 3-6 working days.